Card mở rộng PCIe 4X to USB 3.1, Type C 10GB Chip ASM3142
Card PCIe 4X mở rộng USB 3.1, Type C (thế hệ 2) tốc độ 10gb cao nhất hiện nay. Sản phẩm giúp bạn mở rộng 2 cổng kết nối ra các thiết bị lưu trữ: SSD Box, hdd box, nvme box, usb flash, đầu đọc thẻ…tăng tốc khả năng copy sao lưu dữ liệu, tăng hiệu suất làm việc.
Card PCIe to Type C giao tiếp máy tính qua chuẩn PCIe 4X, sử dụng cho 4X, 8X, 16X (khe VGA). Sử dụng chipset mới nhất hãng ASMedia ASM3142.
Cấp nguồn card qua SATA power (chân cắm ổ cứng thông thường)
Hệ điều hành: Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 (32bit, 64bit)
Thương hiệu: SSU
Bảo hành: 06 tháng
♦ General Description
ASMedia ASM3142 is the next generation Universal Series Bus xhci host controller, bridging PCI Express to USB3.1 Gen-II, compliant with USB3.1 Specification Revision 1.0 and Intel eXtensible Host Controller Interface specification revision 1.1. It also supports backward compatible with legacy USB function and devices, compliant with USB Attach SCSI Protocol revision 1.0, supporting the function of debugport on port A of USB.
ASMedia ASM3142 also supports the new feature of USB3.1 Gen2, named Multiple INs to achieve fully utilization rate of 10Gbps data rate, taking advantage of the available bandwidth of USB3.1 Gen2 bus.
ASM3142 supports two USB3.1 Gen-II ports and perform trusting high speed bandwidth with PCI Express Gen-III x2 supporting. It uses advance process with low voltage supply, following standard PCI Express/USB bus power management and advance chip power management to reduce total power consumption efficiently under idle/standby state.
ASM3142 integrates ASMedia self-designed PCI Express/SuperSpeed USB/USB2.0 PHY, supporting the proprietary driver for Windows 7 and in box driver for Windows 8.0, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and various Linux kernels. The application of ASM3142 includes Motherboard, Desktop PC, Notebooks, Workstations, Servers, Add-in cards, PCI Express based embedded platform.
• Bridge PCI Express to USB3.1
• Integrate eXtensible Host Controller
• Compliant with eXtensible Host Controller Interface specification Revision 1.1
• Upload firmware through external SPI ROM
• External 20MHz differential crystal
• Support driver on Windows7, Windows8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10
• Support various Linux kernels
►PCI Express Feature
• Support PCI Express Gen-III x2
• Support high bandwidth performance with low latency
• Support PCI Express Link power management
• Compliant with PCI Express Base 3.0 Specification
• Compliant with PCI Express Card Electromechanical 2.0 specification
• Compliant with PCI Express Mini Card Electromechanical 1.2 specification
• Compliant with PCI Bus Power Management Interface Specification Revision 1.2
• Compliant with PCI Local Bus Specification Revision 3.0
• Integrate Spread Spectrum Controller for PCI Express interface
• Overclock capability on PCI Express bus
• Support SRIS mode
• Not support lane reversal
• Support two ports of USB3.1
• Up to USB3.1 Gen-II 10Gbps
• Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.1 Specification Revision 1.0
• Compliant with Universal Serial Bus Specification Revision 2.0
• Compliant with USB Attached SCSI Protocol Revision 1.0
• Support Muliple INs function
• Support USB3.1 and USB2.0 Link Power Management
• Support Control, Bulk, Stream, Interrupt, Isochronous transfer type
• Support independent port power control
• Support overcurrent detection
• Support Remote/Wakeup event
• Integrate Spread Spectrum Controller for USB3.1 interface
• Backward compatible with Legacy USB function and device
• Support the Debugport